- Brands We Carry
- Brands We Carry - PureFlex manufacturer of PureTec products
- PureFlex - MultiFlex™
PureFlex – MultiFlex™
- General Details
- Order Inquiry
MultiFlex combines excellent flexibility with a high pressure rating. The seamless open pitch spiral PTFE convolutions facilitate cleaning because they’re self-draining. MultiFlex is perfect for demanding high purity and chemical applications. Available in sizes 1/2″ to 3″.
- Corrosion Resistant – PTFE is fully resistant to the broadest range of industrial chemicals and has a zero corrosion rate with lower life cycle costs.
- Cleanable – Non-Stick, low porosity tube is self cleaning and does not trap bacteria and can be cleaned with steam, detergents, caustics or solvents.
- Sanitary – FDA- approved materials meet or exceed Pharmacopoeia class VI and 3A standards.
- Compatible – Will not contaminate or impart a taste, color or odor to any media.
- Flexible – Ultra flexible engineered design that resists cracking and stress corroding.
- Durable – Engineered for extended use in hostile environments involving severe chemical, thermal, and mechanical stresses. Does not suffer from aging or embrittlement like rubber even with extreme thermal cycling.
- Applications: Superior flexibility, higher pressures, chemical resistant, sanitary
- Liner material: PTFE
- Cover: Stainless steel or polypropylene braid
- Size range: 1/2″ to 3″
- Pressure rating: Full vacuum to 1500 PSI
- Temperature range: -65°F to +450°F
|Stainless braid and bare hose temperature range: (-)65°F (-54°C) to (+)450°F (+232°C)
Polypropylene braid temperature range: (-)20°F (-29°C) to (+)250°F (+121°C)
|Operating Pressure (psi)||Minimum