- General Details
- Order Inquiry
SADDLE-UP PIPE INSULATION SADDLE:
The Saddle-Up Pipe Insulation Saddle is a formed metal shield designed to allow insulated refrigeration pipe or tubing to pass through the support without need to compromise the vapor barrier and protects from crushing or damage at hanger and support locations. Made from 20 gage electro galvanized steel the ribbed design along its 12 inch length offers the superior support needed to spread out loading on insulation which reduces the potential for internal cavity creation between the pipe and insulation. The Z-Strut mounting option provides a time tested secure and safe attachment method so there is no need for other tie downs to the support.
- Shipped with all necessary hardware to attach to Z-Strut or any other industry standard 1-5/8″ wide strut channel.
- Flared edges to protect pipe insulation jacketing.
- Each Saddle individually marked with part number
- Counter Sunk attachment Hole and Flat Head Machine Screw prevent possible damage to insulation.
- Electro-Galvanized Steel provides excellent rust protection and has no exposed fabricated edges.