- General Details
- Order Inquiry
- Rated pressure for connected Brass Coupler & Brass Plug: 300 PSI (20 bar) Maximum Working and 12,700 PSI (876 bar) Burst
- Rated pressure for connected Brass Coupler & Steel Plug: 300 PSI (20 bar) Maximum Working and 12,400 PSI (855 bar) Burst
- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock.
- Stainless steel springs. Carbon steel balls and retaining rings.
- Nitrile (Buna-N) seals are standard
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- ARO 210
- Parker 50-Series and Amflo Type ‘B’