- Brands We Carry
- Brands We Carry - Dixon Quick Coupling
- A-Series Pneumatic Male Coupler
A-Series Pneumatic Male Coupler
Categories: 12 - Quick Disconnects, Brands We Carry, Brands We Carry - Dixon Quick Coupling, Dixon Valve and Couplings
- Order Inquiry
- A series couplers are intended for use in compressed air service where the convenience of one hand operation and a compact profile is desired.
- Rated pressure for connected Brass Coupler & Brass Plug: 500 PSI (35 bar) Maximum Working and 15,500 PSI (1,070 bar) Burst
- Rated pressure for connected Brass Coupler & Steel Plug: 1,000 PSI (70 bar) Maximum Working and 18,500 PSI (1,275 bar) Burst
- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock.
- Stainless steel balls, retaining rings and springs maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life.
- Couplers are constructed of brass with steel valve as standard
- Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Trivalent Chrome.
|1AM1-B||1.75″||1/8″||1/8″||7 CFM at 100 PSI|
|2AM2-B||2.23″||1/4″||1/4″||25 CFM at 100 PSI|
+1 (818) 998-1528
+1 (818) 998-0243