- General Details
- Options and Accessories
- Order Inquiry
FloLok Metering Valves provide accurate flow control in analytical instrumentation, research laboratories and other applications where precise flow control is required.
Our website contains the most popular 500 Series metering valve configurations – more options and accessories are available. For more information, contact SSP Customer Service.
[table id=9 /]
Flolok Metering Valves are avialable with a wide range of options.
- Vernier Handles. To order metering valves with Vernier handles add “-MVH” to the end of the part number
- Stem Angles: 2° and 10°. 10° stems are standard. For 2° stems add “-2DEG) to the end of the part number.
- Packing Material: PTFE and PCTFE
- Body Materials: 316 Stainless Steel, Brass
- Duolok, Griplok, Unilok, tube fitting tube end connections. Duolok end are standard. For Unilok ends, add “-U” to the part number. For Griplok ends add “-G” to the part number.
- Duolok metric tube fitting end connections. To specify metric tube ends, find the part number with fractional end connections closest to the desired valve, then add the metric size follow by “MM.” For example adding “-6MM” specifies 6 mm tube fitting ends.
- Colored handles (Black (standard), Red, Green)
- Knurled Handles. For Knurled handles, add “-KN” to the part number.