- General Details
- Air Requirements
- Features and Benefits
- Order Inquiry
The UC-HL3.5 was designed for production hose & tube shops that handle applications up to 3½” ID . It has an easy, quarter-turn locking ring that securely locks the proper nozzles and adaptor rings in place for firing.
This launcher can be used to clean smaller applications when used with the following adaptors:
For cleaning 1/8″ to 1-1/4″ (3mm to 32mm) use the UC-AR2.
For cleaning 1-1/2″ to 2″ (38mm to 50mm) use the UC-AR3.
- UC-HL-1-3.5: Launcher, UC-AR2 & UC-AR3 Adapter Ring, UC-U55/90 Nozzle, Case.
- 80 PSI (5.5 Bar) minimum to 110 PSI (7.5 Bar) maximum.
- 1/2″ ID air hose to ensure 55 SCFM (1.6 m3/min) air flow.
- 5 micron filter and regulator with gauge are strongly suggested!
- Capable of cleaning 1/8″ through 3-1/2″ hose, tube or pipe.
- UC-HL3.5 Launcher is supplied with a Full Flow Quick Release Coupling and unique 360 degree Rotary Plug for proper air flow and non-fatigue operator use.
- UC-HL3.5 Launcher requires a UC-AR2 adapter ring for nozzles 1/8″ through 1-1/4″ and a UCAR3 for nozzles 1-1/2″ and 2″. The unique UC-U55/90 Universal Nozzle (2-1/8″ through 3-1/2″) does not require an adapter ring.
- Manufactured from precision machined aluminum and fully anodized for harsh environments and heavy use.
- Ideal for production hose and tube shops, mobile hose fabricators and job site applications because of its simplistic design, size and portability.