- General Details
- Air Requirements
- Features and Benefits
- Order Inquiry
The Projectile Verification System ensures that no projectile is left in a hose, tube or pipe! The system is designed for various applications but is most beneficial in high-volume fabrication facilities where speed and efficiency are a priority. The system provides peace-of-mind that each line is cleaned according to specifications and that each projectile has successfully exited the assembly. Three cleaning modes allow specific cleaning for various levels of contamination.
The Projectile Verification System (PVS) is comprised of two units: the Control Station (p/n: UC-CS) and the Containment Barrel (p/n: UC-CB)1. These two units are used in conjunction with the Ultra Clean Bench Mount Launcher (p/n: UC-BM1.25) and/or the Ultra Clean PVS Launcher (p/n: UC-HL-PVS) to clean hoses, tubes, or pipe. The control station is the “brain” of the unit. It controls the air-flow and counts the projectiles & faults. The Containment Barrel is the receptacle. It has a banner sensor in the chute assembly that triggers the control station to turn off the air once the projectile has entered the barrel.
- 80psi (5.5 Bar) minimum to 110psi (7.5 Bar) maximum.
- ½” ID air supply hose to ensure 55 SCFM (1.6m3/min) air flow.
- UC-D1 Super-Dry Compressed Air Dryer is strongly recommended.
- Projectile Counting
- Fault Counting
- 5-micron (μ) Filter
- Regulator & Gauge
- 24-volt DC Power Supply
- Bench Mount Connection
- HL-PVS Connection
- Color Touchscreen
- Flexible Sequence Options
- Data Logging
- Optional SCADA integration
- Operator ID Logging
- Onscreen Indicator Lights
- Optional Ethernet Cable Connection
- 7” Human-Machine Interface (HMI) Screen
- 7-year battery back-up for HMI Touchscreen
- 4 cleaning modes: Normal Clean, Air Purge + 1 Projectile, Air Purge + 2 Projectiles, and Timed Air Blow