UC-HL4.5 Projectile Launcher 4-1/2″
This launcher was built in response to customer demand for a cleaning solution for applications over 3½”. The launcher comes complete with our UC-4.5LN locking nozzle which is machined from aluminum and anodized for durability. This launcher is equipped with a -8 SAE connection for correct SCFM air flow requirements and is capable of passing 50% more SCFM than our other launchers. This is extremely important when doing applications above 3½” ID to allow the projectiles to pass through long lengths of hose, tube or pipe. The UC-HL4.5 is capable of cleaning 1/8” through 3½” when combined with our adaptor rings and nozzles using the UC-LR locking ring in place of the UC-4.5LN locking nozzle.
- 80 PSI (5.5 Bar) minimum to 110 PSI (7.5 Bar) maximum.
- 1/2″ ID air hose to ensure 110 SCFM (3.1 m3/min) air flow.
- 5 micron filter and regulator with gauge are strongly suggested!
- Capable of cleaning 1/8″ through 4-1/2″ hose, tube or pipe.
- UC-HL4.5 Launcher comes complete with the UC- 4.5LN aluminum locking nozzle.
- UC-HL4.5 Launcher is supplied with a -8 SAE male flare and female swivel with 1/2″ hose barb for correct SCFM air flow requirements.
- Capable of passing 50% more SCFM than our other launchers. This is extremely important when doing applications above 3-1/2″ and long lengths of hose, tube or pipe.
- Manufactured from precision machined aluminum and fully anodized for harsh environments and heavy use.
- Ideal for job site applications because of its simplistic design, size and portability.
- The UC-HL4.5 is capable of cleaning 1/8″ through 3-1/2″ when combined with our adapter rings and nozzles using the UC-LR locking ring in place of the UC- 4.5LN locking nozzle.