UC-EL1.25 Economy Projectile Launcher 1-1/4″
Made with durable steel and brass components and an acetyl plastic frame, the UC-EL1.25 is an economic solution for the occasional user. Capable of cleaning any application up to 1¼” ID, this launcher handles most of the applications that are encountered every day. Its compact, lightweight and ergonomic design also makes this launcher ideal for equipping service trucks and mobile repair units that respond to in-field system maintenance calls.
- UC-EL7 Kit: UC-EL1.25 Launcher, 7 Hose Nozzles, UC-CC Carrying Case.
- UC-EL7-DP Kit: UC-EL1.25 Launcher, 7 Hose Nozzles, UC-CC Carrying Case, UC-PC Catcher Bucket, Projectiles 7mm through 40mm (1/4″ through 1-1/4″)
- Additional nozzles for JIC and tube applications are also available if required.
- 80 PSI (5.5 Bar) minimum to 110 PSI (7.5 Bar) maximum.
- 1/2″ ID air hose to ensure 55 SCFM (1.6 m3/min) air flow.
- 5 micron filter and regulator with gauge are strongly suggested!
Features and Benefits
- Capable of cleaning 1/8″ through 1-1/4″ hose, tube or pipe.
- Has a quarter turn locking ring for easy nozzle change and projectile loading.
- The UC-EL1.25 is constructed of durable brass and aluminum internal parts, strong plastic handle and anodized aluminum firing head and locking ring.
- Effortless to operate because of its simplistic design.
- Ideal for mobile and job site applications because of its size and portability.