PureFlex – ProFlex™
PFA Super Long Length Hose
ProFlex™ PFA offers super long lengths, excellent chemical resistance, and flexibility. PFA has the same chemical and temperature resistance as PTFE and much better flex life than FEP. ProFlex PFA open pitch spiral convolutions aid in draining, flushing, and cleaning of the hose. ProFlex industrial grade PFA was designed for customer applications that don’t require or need pharmaceutical grade hose. For Pharmacopoeia class VI or semi-conductor applications please request ProFlex “HP”.
- Corrosion Resistant – PFA is fully resistant to the broadest range of industrial chemicals and has a zero corrosion rate with lower life cycle costs.
- Long Continuous Lengths – Up to 1,000 feet long (size dependent). Excellent for slip lining failed piping systems.
- Ease of Fabrication – Fittings do not need PTFE tape wrap on fitting barb and insert does not require any tooling to be installed. Cut & crimp—reduced fabrication costs.
- Cleanable – Non-stick, low porosity tube is self-cleaning and does not trap bacteria. Can be cleaned with steam, detergents, caustics, or solvents.
- Flexible – Lower forces needed to bend or flex; aids in installation and operation.
- Applications: Industrial grade, heavy duty, chemical resistant
- Liner material: PFA
- Cover: Stainless steel or polypropylene braid
- Size range: 1/2″ to 3″
- Pressure rating: Full vacuum to 1500 PSI
- Temperature range: -65°F to +450°F
|Stainless braid and bare hose temperature range: (-)65°F (-54°C) to (+)450°F (+232°C)
Polypropylene braid temperature range: (-)20°F (-29°C) to (+)250°F (+121°C)
|Operating Pressure (psi)||Minimum