PureFlex – PC65-W Series
High Purity Platinum Cured Silicone Hose
- Available in 12 foot lengths
- (-)80°F (-62°C) to 500°F (260°C) temp. range
- Excellent flexibility
- No organic plasticizers, phthalates or latex additives
- Imparts no taste or odor
- Non-wettable (hydrophobic)
- Sterilizable & Autoclavable
PureFlex high purity Platinum cured silicone hose and tubing is manufactured from Biopharmaceutical grade elastomer meeting or exceeding Pharmacopeia USP 23 class VI, FDA21CFR-177.2600, USDA and 3A criteria. Our hose and tubing is designed for maximum flexiblility when utilized in fluid transfer, filling, and moving steam or air in pharmaceutical and biotech manufacturing processes. The PureFlex high purity Platinum cured silicone hose and tubing imparts no taste or odor and features high tear resistance and hydrophobic properties, making it ideal for use in the medical, semiconductor, cosmetics, food, beverage and dairy industries.
PureFlex silicone Hose and tubing is available in wire reinforced, Nomex® braid reinforced and clear non-reinforced. Sizes vary from 1/16″ to 6″ diameter with a temperture range between -80°F (-62°C) to +500°F (260°C).
PureFlex PC65-W series hose has an ultra-smooth inside diameter core that is wrapped with Nomex® reinforcement and a 316 S.S. wire. Designed for maximum flexibility in higher pressure and vacuum services.
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnological processes
- Ultra-pure liquid transfer
- Food and beverage transfer
- Bulk transfer
- Load cell applications
- Vacuum applications
- Applications: Pharmaceutical and biotechnological processes
- Construction: Reinforced with polyester braid and helically wound 316 s.s. wire
- Size range: 1/2″ to 6″
- Pressure rating: Full vacuum to 150 PSI
- Temperature range: -80°F to +500°F