This item has been discontinued – please call us for a recommended substitute.
Model MC capsule gauges are designed for low and negative pressure measurements. These gauges are well suited for measuring pressure on non-corrosive air or gas circuits(under non-aggressive service conditions)
- Dial size: 6 inch (160mm)
- Fillable: No
- Connection: 1/2″ NPT
- Case: Painted Steel
- Internals: Brass
- Wetted parts: Capsule sensing element composed of two tin-soldered bronze diaphragms.
- Accuracy: 1.5% Full Scale
- Ranges: 1.6″-160″ wc
- Mount: Standard Bottom Connection , L-Lower Back Connection , P-Panel mount/lower back connection , R-Rear Flange-(For Wall Mounting)
- Scale: B=psi/Bar(dual scale), K=psi/kPa(dual scale),psi/kg/cm2(dual scale)
- Options: O2 (cleaned for oxygen service)
- Standard: All Stainless Steel Construction, Laminated Safety Glass Lens, REPAIRABLE, Weather tight case, Capsule Sensing Element, Overrange Protected, Precision Geared Movement, Vacuum and Compound gauges available