This item has been discontinued – please call us for a recommended substitute.
Model MC capsule gauges are designed for low and negative pressure measurements. These gauges are well suited for measuring pressure on non-corrosive air or gas circuits(under non-aggressive service conditions)
- Dial size: 4 inch (100mm)
- Fillable: No
- Connection: 1/2″ NPT
- Case: Painted Steel
- Internals: Brass
- Wetted parts: Capsule sensing element composed of two tin-soldered bronze diaphragms.
- Accuracy: 1.5% Full Scale
- Ranges: 4″-160″wc
- Mount: Standard Bottom Connection , L-Lower Back Connection , P-Panel mount/lower back connection
- Scale: B=psi/Bar(dual scale), K=psi/kPa(dual scale),psi/kg/cm2(dual scale)
- Options: O2 (cleaned for oxygen service)
- Standard: Alloy Steel, grey baked enamel, Laminated Safety Glass Lens, REPAIRABLE, Weather tight case, capsule sensing element, overrange protected, precision geared movement, vacuum and compound ranges available.