- General Details
- Order Inquiry
Model “HW” – For Hot or Cold applications
The Cush-A-Therm™ Clamp is a fast, easy way to provide a crush-resistant airtight seal for chilled refrigeration or mechanical pipe- lines that require continuous insulation. The rigid foam construction has an insulating tape inner lining which supports tube and absorbs vibration of operating pipelines. The outer cover consists of a special rubber coating which seals the cushion completely after installation in order to prevent condensation. Its strong closed-cell structure is ideal for liquid cooling lines to prevent condensation and save energy.
- Works equally well on both hot and cold lines.
- Includes the strut clamps required for installation with strut.
- Special order insulation lengths, double sheet metal wrap, load bearing plates and alternate sheet metal gauges are available upon request.
- Strut clamp included.
- Asbestos Free Calcium Silicate (Cellular Glass and Polyurethane also available upon request), treated for water resistance, encased in a 360 degree A-653 Galvanized Sheet Metal jacket (304SS and 316SS available upon request).
- Minimum 140PSI compressive strength. Working Temperature is 42 to 1200 degrees F. Lower temps upon request.